– Hermetic reciprocating compressor mounted on shock absorbers, with discharge muffler (series 3 to 5) and internal klixon.
– High performance condensing coil in copper pipes and aluminium fins.
– Centrifugal motor fan with available static pressure for a ducted outlet of condenser hot air.
– Refrigeration circuit equipped with HP and LP switches, filter dryer, liquid receiver and sight gauge.
– Digital control of condensing pressure.
– Proportional control of condensing pressure through fan speed variation (series 4 and 5).
– Full control and power board with compressor and motor fan protection.
– Electronic regulation with control pad (version N).
– Built-in oil separator (version V).
– Liquid injection system for negative temperature models with R449A.
INTARBOX CONDENSING UNITS
Air-cooled packaged condensing units with centrifugal fan in mechanical, electronic and multiservice versions.
Tropicalized design for ambient temperature up to 45 ºC.
Thermostatic expansion valve.
Centrifugal version for a ducted outlet of condenser hot air.
VERSION N: ELECTRONIC
The electronic version of Intarbox condensing units feature a XWING electronic controller to manage the condensing unit and the evaporator built-in solenoid valve as an option.
VERSIÓN M: MECHANICAL
The mechanical version is designed for on/off operation depending on the
suction pressure (pump-down).
Multiservice with VRC system.