– R134a / R404A / R449A refrigerant.
– Reciprocating hermetic or scroll compressor, acoustically insulated, with discharge muffler, mounted on shock absorbers, with internal klixon and crankcase heater.
– Large surftace condenser coil, copper pipes and aluminum fins, tropicalised for ambient temperature up to 50 °C.
– Low rpm motor fans, mounted on nozzles dynamically balanced propellers and external protection grilles.
– Refrigeration circuit equipped with high and low pressure switches, ceramic filter and sight gauge.
– Digital control of condensing pressure.
– Variable speed axial fan for proportional condensation pressure control (three-phase models).
– Full control and power board with compressor and motor fan protection.
– Electronic regulation with control pad (version N).
– Built-in oil separator (version V).
– Liquid injection system for negative temperature models with R449A.
Sigilus units incorporate triple noise insulation as standard:
– Insulated compressor compartment separated from air flow.
– Acoustic compressor jacket and discharge muffl er.
– Low-noise and low-speed fans, mounted on shock absorbers.