Bottled wine preservation.
Cigar and tobacco preservation.
Refrigeration at high temperature with humidity control.
Preservation of wine in barrels
Split refrigeration systems for high relative humidity applications in positive
temperature range, featuring an oversized evaporating unit with double
airflow, and a low-noise or centrifugal condensing unit.
– 230 V-I-50 Hz or 400 V-III-50 Hz power supply.
– Minimal R134a / R404A / R449A refrigerant load.
– Hermetic reciprocating compressor.
– High and low pressure switches.
– Double-flow low-profile evaporating unit with heaters and active humidification / dehumidification system, and anti-corrosion coated coil.
– Evaporation batteries with anticorrosive coating.
– Air defrost.
– Built-in solenoid and thermostatic expansion valves.
– Stainless steel drain pan and condensed water pump.
– Flare-type cooling connections with service valves up to 1/2”-3/4”. MCB protection.
– Liquid receiver and refrigerant preload for 10 m piping.
– Proportional condensation control (series VSF 1/2/3 and VSH 4/43) and
all/nothing condensation control (series VSF 0 and VSH 2/22 and 3/33).
– Multifunction electronic dual control of temperature and humidity with remote keyboard and digital regulation of condensing temperature.
– Air filter.